- Size: Queen Size
- Approximate Dimensions: 99" wide by 110" long
- Piecing: Excellent
- Stitching: Excellent to Superlative quality with an average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- Fabric Content: Quilt top and backing are 100% cotton. Batting inside is polyester fiberfill.
- Additional photos descriptions:
- Close-up of Center of Broken Star
- Partial star point on bottom corner of mattress shows fabric detail
- First sample of quilting shows excellent to superior average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- Second photo of quilting illustrates an excellent to superior average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- Sideways shot of 3 out of 4 tulips on pillow top; quilt has yellow caste because there is an off-camera yellow lamp to the side. First view of tulip is color-wise much more accurate.
- Picture of sash depicts alternating fabrics cut on bias, bound by light blue strips. Note the white-on-white background fabric: you can clearly see the pattern on it here.
- Border and binding are solid navy blue
- We deliberately didn't use a flash so you could see the terrific quilting detail here. This is a corner between star points
Tulips in Broken Star Queen Quilt in Shades of Blue with Yellow Accents
THIS QUILT HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD, BUT YOU MAY CONTACT US ABOUT A CUSTOM ORDER IN DIFFERENT FABRICS. WE'RE ALSO WORKING WITH OUR QUILTER TO MAKE ANOTHER TULIPS IN BROKEN STAR QUILT, IN ANOTHER PALETTE MADE.
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. We had never seen anything added to a Broken Star quilt until we saw this variation with tulips added at an auction. Right then and there, we knew we had to create one! We estimate that there are over 81,600 individual hand stitches in this quilt! It is a one-of-a-kind item.
We have important information on dimensions, descriptions of additional photos, and more at the bottom of this page.