Triple Irish Chain King Quilt in Cocoa, Sage, and Lavender
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. These three complimentary prints coming from the same manufacturer's series are luscious and beautiful, all dealing with scenes from a pond. The Triple Irish Chain is formed by the central print, which features green and lavender colored leaves on a cocoa background. This central print is then flanked by two matching rows on either side of green lily pads and lavender blossoms on a cocoa background. Yet again, these rows are once again flanked by still another row on the outside of a sage green background with various colored wildflowers that almost seem to blow through the air.
These five rows running simultaneously together creates almost a braided effect which is just breathtaking! In between the rows is a stepped diamond. Inside this diamond, Rosa has quilted circle of tulips with a heart inside. There is so much work in this quilt, it is truly a labor of love.
triple Irish Chain king Amish Quilt
A handmade Amish quilt that is a true knock-out handmade by our Amish craftsperson Rosa! We estimate there are over 96,600 individual hand stitches in this one-of-a-kind Amish quilt. The border is done in cocoa. Lovely! Learn more about dimensions and descriptions of the other photographs of this handmade Amish quilt with the information below or shop our full selection of king sized Amish quilts here.
- Width: 114"
- Length: 113"
Stitching: Excellent to superior average of 7-8 stitches per inch.
Fiber content: all fabrics are 100% cotton with polyester fiberfill batting inside.
Description of photos:
- Featured photo of entire bed
- Close-up of Triple Irish Chain design
- 1st view of quilting is superlative quality of 9 stitches per inch
- 2nd view of quilting is excellent to superior 7 - 8 inches per inch
- 3rd view of quilting is excellent to superior 7 - 8 inches per inch
- Border is beautiful shade of cocoa with sage binding. Quilting is vertical straight lines
- Corners of Border are quilted with angled lines until they once again line up vertically
- Quilting detail inside diamond-shaped patches created by rows of triple chains is of circles of tulips with hearts inside
- Back is solid off-white color with sage green fabric binding