- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 117" wide x 119" long.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Very good to excellent quality with average of 6-7 stitches per inch.
- Back: off-white
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of Trip Around the World design
- Extreme close-up of fabrics used in Trip Around the World-- if these were plain Amish colours, the design would be called Sunshine and Shadow
- First sample of stitching yields an excellent average of 7 stitches per inch
- Second sample of stitching yields very good average of 6 stitches per inch
- Beautiful trip sash detail work- top and bottom rows are of one of principal prints used, a luscious rose and burgundy floral print, with middle row featuring miniature swatches of each of 7 fabrics used
- Border is solid burgundy with mottle burgundy print binding. Quilting emphasizes straight vertical lines so as not to compete with the dramatic top
- Back is solid off-white
To say that I love this quilt is just not enough. I have never had anything lovlier in my life! It goes beyond all my expectations. I wrap myself in this quilt and I can feel the presence of God in it. This is the first time I have had something like this but it won’t be the last. Thank you so much and please thank the quilter for me too. It just went above all my expectations. Thank you again.