Trip Around the World King Quilt in Rose and Burgundy
THIS QUILT HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD, BUT YOU MAY CONTACT US ABOUT A CUSTOM ORDER. WE'RE ALSO WORKING WITH OUR QUILTER TO HAVE ANOTHER TRIP AROUND THE WORLD QUILT IN ANOTHER PALETTE MADE.
What patchwork! All those little squares are first sewn together before the batting and back area attached, and then the piece is quilted. The piecing is just lovely on this king size Amish quilt. The fabrics provide such a harmonious contrast to one another with the various shades of rose and burgundy.
Trip Around the World King Amish Quilt
We estimate there are over 93,000 individual hand stitches in this king size Amish quilt created by our Amish craftsperson Rosa! This Amish quilt is a one-of-a-kind item. Learn more about our Trip Around the World king size Amish quilt with the information section below. Plus shop our full selection of king size Amish quilts for sale here.
- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 117" wide x 119" long.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Very good to excellent quality with average of 6-7 stitches per inch.
- Back: off-white
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of Trip Around the World design
- Extreme close-up of fabrics used in Trip Around the World-- if these were plain Amish colours, the design would be called Sunshine and Shadow
- First sample of stitching yields an excellent average of 7 stitches per inch
- Second sample of stitching yields very good average of 6 stitches per inch
- Beautiful trip sash detail work- top and bottom rows are of one of principal prints used, a luscious rose and burgundy floral print, with middle row featuring miniature swatches of each of 7 fabrics used
- Border is solid burgundy with mottle burgundy print binding. Quilting emphasizes straight vertical lines so as not to compete with the dramatic top
- Back is solid off-white
To say that I love this quilt is just not enough. I have never had anything lovlier in my life! It goes beyond all my expectations. I wrap myself in this quilt and I can feel the presence of God in it. This is the first time I have had something like this but it won’t be the last. Thank you so much and please thank the quilter for me too. It just went above all my expectations. Thank you again.