Trip Around the World King Quilt in Navy and Burgundy
What patchwork! All those little squares are first sewn together before the batting and back area attached, and then the piece is quilted. The piecing is just lovely on this king size Amish quilt. The fabrics provide such a harmonious contrast to one another with the various shades of navy, beige, and burgundy.
Trip Around the World King Amish Quilt
We estimate there are over 90,500 individual hand stitches in this king size Amish quilt created by our Amish craftsperson Rosa! This Amish quilt is a one-of-a-kind item. Learn more about our Trip Around the World king size Amish quilt with the information section below. Plus shop our full selection of king size Amish quilts for sale here.
- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 113" wide x 114 ½" long.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Excellent quality with average of 7 stitches per inch.
- Back: off-white
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of Trip Around the World design
- Extreme close-up of fabrics used in Trip Around the World-- if these were plain Amish colours, the design would be called Sunshine and Shadow
- First sample of stitching yields an excellent average of 7 stitches per inch
- Second sample of stitching yields very good average of 7 stitches per inch
- Beautiful sash detail work- the major row is the subtle beige print quilted with two entwined ribbons. This is then flanked with the other four prints, one burgundy and one navy each on top and the other on the bottom. The border is solid navy with a navy print crescent moon and berry binding. Quilting emphasizes straight vertical lines so as not to compete with the dramatic top
- Back is solid off-white