- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 113" wide x 114 ½" long.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Excellent quality with average of 7 stitches per inch.
- Back: off-white
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of Trip Around the World design
- Extreme close-up of fabrics used in Trip Around the World-- if these were plain Amish colours, the design would be called Sunshine and Shadow
- First sample of stitching yields an excellent average of 7 stitches per inch
- Second sample of stitching yields very good average of 7 stitches per inch
- Beautiful sash detail work- the major row is the subtle beige print quilted with two entwined ribbons. This is then flanked with the other four prints, one burgundy and one navy each on top and the other on the bottom. The border is solid navy with a navy print crescent moon and berry binding. Quilting emphasizes straight vertical lines so as not to compete with the dramatic top
- Back is solid off-white