- Scrapper's quilted items are made from the piecers' scraps, but are treasured by many for their unique appearance.
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Pillowtop: 15 1/2 " x 17"
- Unfolded quilt: 66" x 43"
- To re-fold your quillow back to its original condition:
1. Fold lengthwise in approximate thirds to meet pillow seams, folding the bottom portion that is at the opposite end of the pillow a little narrower.
2. Fold the quilt in half lengthwise towards the pillow, approximately 1" from the pillow top.
3. Fold once again in quarters this time, and quilt will meet the pillow's bottom edge. 4. Reaching into pillow top's corners, carefully but firmly invert pillow top back through.
Additional views include close-up of the knotted quilt and the dark green back.