Rail Fence Full/Queen Quilt in Shades of Green
an almost amish exclusive with 100% amish craftsmanship. a one-of-a-kind piece of art, with over 61,500 individual hand stitches.The Rail Fence quilt design is not well known in Pennsylvania Amish Country where we make our home, and that's a pity. This design is a variant on the classic log cabin block design. It's just a matter of arranging the strips in a different layout. For us, it's a rare find, and we're proud to offer it in Pennsylvania and worldwide- to you.
we have more information regarding this quilt such as dimensions, descriptions of additional photographs, and the batik process lower on this page- just scroll down
this quilt can be made in king size as well as any color scheme you prefer. please contact us to arrange for a custom made quilt.
- Size: Full/Queen
- Approximate Dimensions: 91" wide by 104" long.
- Fiber content: Fabrics, 100% cotton. Batting, 100% polyester fiberfill.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Very good to Excellent quality with average of 6-7 stitches per inch.
- Back: off-white
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of Rail Fence design and fabrics used
- Quilting shows very good to excellent average of 6-7 stitches per inch
- 2nd example of quilting shows very good to excellent average of 6-7 stitches per inch
- Sash is a band of the dusty green fabric with the fern-like print, followed by a wide border of the Amish green fabric with vertical straight quilted lines. Finally, the quilted is bound with the same rich dark green fabric with lighter green and gold scrolls. Beautiful!
- Back is solid off-white and shows quilting very nicely.