While the Amish don't have telephones in their homes, they recognize the importance of this technology to the rest of us. This practical yet graceful stand has ample room for all your phone needs. At your request, we can easily drill holes for cords where you need them.
We have important information on stain shades, dimensions, and more at the bottom of this page.
Featured photo: stained in Cherry
Upgrade to Maple hardwood available above; please click here to see comparison of stains on Maple and Pine.
- 36" High
- 20" Wide
- 12" Deep
- Solid construction: ¾" kiln-dried Northern White Pine
- Maple hardwood available for upgrade; please click here to view swatches.
- Has a counter for phone and charger cradles
- Cubby hole for tablets, paper or electronic
- Three drawers and a cabinet for modems, chargers, and anything you need to keep close to the phone
- We will drill holes to accommodate your cords where you need them
- Raised panel door
- Tongue in groove construction on back
- No assembly required- ships whole