Ocean Wave Queen Quilt in Lilac Print, Sage, White, and Tan
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. The star of this quilt is a lovely print of lilacs that has been very popular, but which we've never carried. The purple, blue and pink lilacs are complimented beautifully by a plum solid and a sage print that looks like a sedate tweed (but it's cotton)! Three more prints echo each color in the lilac print: a black column on listerian purple, a white scroll on white background, and a white floral on tan background. We estimate there are over 72,000 individual hand stitches in this quilt. It is a one-of-a-kind item.
- Size: Queen
- Approximate Dimensions: 96" wide x 108" long
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Excellent quality with an average of 7 stitches per inch.
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton fabrics. Interior: 100% polyester fiberfill.
description of additional photos:
- close-up of center medallion
- second close-up of center
- extreme close-up of fabrics used
- second extreme close-up of fabrics used
- white print does not show well on other photos, so this close-up is meant to illustrate white scroll print on white border used throughout quilt
- first example of quilting shows excellent 7 stitches per inch
- second example of quilting shows excellent 7 stitches per inch
- quilt edge shows sash of sage green and narrow border of lilac and hydrangea prints
- back is solid white