A Pretty Cocoa & Vanilla Floral Print and Expert Craftsmanship Make This Quilt One You'll Be Proud to Own!
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. The detail in this Mariner's Compass quilt is extraordinary: The compass center medallion is complete with 32 points and sawtooth edges. There is a diamond border at the top and bottom of the mattress top, and beautiful compass points outlining the overhang on all three edges and the pillowtop. The quilting is not only superior, it is plentiful. More information, including dimensions and descriptions of additional photographs, are available below- just scroll drown.
This quilt is exquisite. We estimate that there are over 89,000 individual hand stitches of quilting in this quilt! A one-of-a-kind piece of art.
- Size: Queen
- Approximate Dimensions: 96" wide by 109 ½" long.
- Fabric content: All top fabrics and backing are 100% cotton. Batting inside is 100% polyester fiberfill.
- Piecing: Superior.
- Stitching: Superlative-Superior quality with average of 8-9 stitches per inch
- Back: off-white
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of Mariner's Compass design
- Close up detail of different fabrics used in compass points
- Pillowtop detail. This is filmed very close to a yellow lamp and gives the false impression that the background is yellow when it's not. The other photos are much truer to color.
- 1st close-up of quilting shows superior average of 8 stitches per inch. We deliberately placed a grommet on the top to stabilize the lens and get a close up of the stitches. Grommet not included! :-)
- 2nd close-up of quilting shows superlative average of 9 stitches per inch.
- 3rd close-up of quilting shows superior average of 8 stitches per inch
- Detail of overhang border includes portion of center compass points, diamond border, vanilla background, and tan sash. This is repeated on the pillow top as well.
- Back is solid off-white