- Size: Queen
- Approximate Dimensions
- width: 101 1/2" at fullness of scallop; 99" at shallow end of scallop
- length: 109" at fullness of scallop; 106 1/2" at shallow end of scallop
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Quilting: Excellent quality with average of 7-8 stitches per inch.
- Back: solid off-white
description of additional photographs
- close-up of center medallion of star
- extreme close-up shows excellent piecing and gorgeous fabrics used
- 2nd extreme close-up
- 3rd overall close-up shows harmony of colors
- close-up of quilting in spaces between star points
- first close-up of quilting illustrates 8 stitches per inch. This is also good illustration of the white-on-white floral that is the background or fill on the quilt.
- second close-up of quilting illustrates 7 stitches per inch
- beautiful sash uses alternating all the fabrics employed in the quilt, but placed on the bias to harmonize with the layout of the quilt. Also please note the beautiful half-circle quilting above sash
- border is solid burgundy with lines running vertically, extending to feathered heart design, along with contrast rose print binding
- back is off-white