Our Fabric Scraps Create a Super Value for You!
THIS QUILT HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD, BUT YOU MAY CONTACT US ABOUT A CUSTOM ORDER. WE'RE ALSO WORKING WITH OUR QUILTER TO HAVE ANOTHErR LOG CABIN SCRAPPER QUILT IN ANOTHER PALETTE MADE.
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. In this variation of the Log Cabin, a Star is pieced into the center of the quilt. Scrapper's quilts are made from the piecers' scraps, but many treasure them for their unique appearance. A veteran piecer can match these colors harmoniously, as evidenced by the final product Here the scraps are ours- so we can save you extra money, thereby creating extra value on an exquisitely made quilt! We estimate there are over 87,700 individual hand stitches in this quilt. This is a one-of-a-kind item.
Approximate Dimensions and description of additional photographs are below- just scroll down on this page.
- Size: King (110" wide by 114" long).
- Fabrics: 100% cotton on top and back with 100% polyester fiberfill batting inside.
- Quilting: Excellent quality with average of 7 stitches per inch.
description of additional photographs
- Detail of center star design
- Close-up of various fabrics used in single panel; panels vary, especially in scrappers designs
- First view of quilting shows 8 stitches per inch
- Second view of quilting shows 7 stitches per inch
- Border has a burgundy sash and a sedate navy floral on navy print and binding.
- Back is off-white and shows basic log cabin design