Our Fabric Scraps Equal Big Savings for You!
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. Scrapper's quilts are made from the piecers' scraps, but many treasure them for their unique appearance. A veteran piecer can match these colors harmoniously, as evidenced by the final product. Here Malinda does a true scrapper's quilt, using our fabrics. What a beautiful creation from a true hodgepodge! Will go with virtually any decor. We estimate there are over 74,000 individual hand stitches in this quilt. This is a one-of-a-kind item.
Please check our information below describing all the photographs below, including a very rare photograph of this actual quilt in our artisan Rosa's home.
- Size: Queen Size
- Approximate Dimensions: 94 ¼" wide by 112" long
- Piecing: Excellent
- Stitching: Very good quality with average of 6 stitches per inch.
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of sample fabrics used in Log Cabin Queen Scrapper's Quilt
- Second close-up of sample fabrics used in Log Cabin Queen Scrapper's Quilt
- Third close-up of sample fabrics used in Log Cabin Queen Scrapper's Quilt
- First close-up of quilting illustrates 8 stitches per inch
- Second close-up of quilting illustrates 6 stitches per inch
- Border has ivy print with burgundy colored sash
- Quilting of border is simple parallel lines
- Back is off-white
- This is a very rare picture of this actual quilt just having been put in frame, ready to be quilted. Notice the fluffy polyester fiberfill batting peeking out from the middle. All fabrics on top and bottom are 100% cotton. We felt very privileged to be able to take this photo in Rosa's family room. Do you see how much room a quilt takes up out of a family's everyday life?