Lemons Log Cabin Apron
Got lemons? Make lemonade! Or at least serve some with this beautiful apron! It's interesting that lemon meringue pie is something we all enjoy in the summer, yet lemons are readily available all winter long. Lemon sponge pie is a winter dessert enjoyed not frequently among the Amish but among some other Germanic plain peoples.
This very pretty apron features one Log Cabin patch in the bodice and quilted pocket in the skirt.
- Additional photos:
- Bodice Log Cabin panel
- Skirt pocket detail
- Approximate Size:
- 33 5/8" length from top of bodice to bottom hem
- Waist ties are 63 ¼" in length from end to end
- Neck ties are 21 ½" scant from end to end.
- The majority of Sadie's fabrics are 100% cotton, but a few may be a cotton/polyester blend
- Wash in cold water, line dry or machine dry on gentle.