This handsome Amish made jumbo hutch can be used in the kitchen or the dining room to display china and store silverware and linens. Or, when entertaining, use it as a sideboard or buffet for side dishes that don’t fit on your table. However you use our Amish Country furniture, you'll love this addition to your home. Select a wood and finish and have our team of expert Amish craftsmen start creating a piece of furniture for you!
We have important information on stain shades, freight shipping, dimensions, and more at the bottom of this page.
Featured photo: painted in Primitive English Red
Delivery is via curbside freight. Click here for important information on this shipping method.
Upgrade to Maple hardwood available above; please click here to see comparison of stains on Maple and Pine.
- 80" High
- 63" Wide
- 22" Deep
- 12" Space between grooved shelves
- Solid construction: ¾" kiln-dried Northern White Pine
- Maple hardwood available for upgrade; please click here to view swatches.
- Shelves are grooved to hold plates
- Tongue and groove fitted back
- 3 functional drawers
- Shaker-type design gives minimalist appearance
- Comes pre-assembled in two pieces from woodshop
- Requires placement of top on base and securing with three bracket screws, included with shipment