Amish Made Jumbo Hutch
This handsome Amish made Jumbo Hutch can be used in the kitchen or the dining room to display china and store silverware and linens. Or, when entertaining, use it as a sideboard or buffet for side dishes that don’t fit on your table. However you use our Amish Country furniture, you'll love this addition to your home. Select a wood and finish and have our team of expert Amish craftsmen start creating a piece of furniture for you!
We have important information on stain shades, freight shipping, dimensions, and more at the bottom of this page.
Featured photo: painted in Primitive English Red
Delivery is via curbside freight. Click here for important information on this shipping method.
Upgrade to Maple hardwood available above; please click here to see comparison of stains on Maple and Pine.
- 80" High
- 63" Wide
- 22" Deep
- 12" Space between grooved shelves
- Solid construction: ¾" kiln-dried Northern White Pine
- Maple hardwood available for upgrade; please click here to view swatches.
- Shelves are grooved to hold plates
- Tongue and groove fitted back
- 3 functional drawers
- Shaker-type design gives minimalist appearance
- Comes pre-assembled in two pieces from woodshop
- Requires placement of top on base and securing with three bracket screws, included with shipment