Jacob's Ladder Queen Quilt in Shades of Wine, Pink, Beige, Grey, and Green
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. What a design! The contrast between the upright perpendicular 90º beige lattice and the wider 45º emerald "ladders", complete with the wine and pink squares is just fabulous. Each fabric was chosen to pick up the colors in the sumptuous grey-background floral print. Gorgeous! There's a lot going on here, but with the right fabrics, and with an experienced piercer and quilter, this is a simply beautiful quilt. We estimate there are over 64,000 individual hand stitches in this quilt! This is a one-of-a-kind item. Make it yours today.
- Size: Queen
- Approximate Dimensions: 92 ¾" wide x 106 ¾" long.
- Fiber Content: fabrics, 100% cotton; batting, 100% polyester fiberfill.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Good to Very good quality with average of 6-7 stitches per inch.
- Back: off-white
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of Jacob's Ladder design
- Extreme close-up of fabrics used in Jacob's Ladder
- First sample of stitching yields a good to very good average of 6-7 stitches per inch
- Second sample of stitching yields good to very good average of 6-7 stitches per inch
- Third sample of stitching on back yields excellent amount of 8 stitches per inch
- Border is the same mottled emerald fabric with a 45-degree angled striped quilting, juxtaposed against the 45-degree ladders used in quilt. Smart! You can also see the beautiful sash with an intertwining ribbon quilting. The same burgundy is also used in the bound edge of the quilt.
- As shown above, back is solid off-white