- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 113" wide x 115" long.
- Fiber Content: fabrics, 100% cotton; batting, 100% polyester fiberfill.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Superior quality with 8 stitches per inch.
- Back: off-white
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of Jacob's Ladder design
- Extreme close-up of fabrics used in Jacob's Ladder
- First sample of quilting yields a superior count of 8 stitches per inch
- Second sample of quilting yields excellent average of 7 stitches per inch
- Third illustration of quilting shows excellent sample of 8 stitches per inch
- The sash is a solid light gray, and the border is a post-modern riotous print of circles that match the other colors in the quilt perfectly- because they are from the same fabric collection! Then, the binding is of the same light gray triangular print that helped form the initial ladders up above. The quilting in the wide border is of triangles, echoing the triangles and ladder themes up above.
- Back is solid off-white