Hoosier Cabinet Bottom
Those that just want the Hoosier Cabinet bottom still get functionality, including the pull-out workspace, and lots of great storage!
We have important information on stain shades, freight shipping, dimensions, and more at the bottom of this page.
Featured photo: stained in Cherry
Delivery is via curbside freight. Click here for important information on this shipping method.
Upgrade to Maple hardwood available above; please click here to see comparison of stains on Maple and Pine.
- 33" High
- 51" Wide
- 22" Deep
- Solid construction: ¾" kiln-dried Northern White Pine
- Maple hardwood available for upgrade; please click here to view swatches.
- Tongue and groove fitted back.
- 2 large cabinets and two roomy functional drawers
- Full extension drawer & pull-out workspace slides upgrade available
- 3 wooden doors feature raised panels.
- Slide-out work space board gives you even more room to work
- No assembly required
We wanted a Hoosier type bottom cabinet we could use as a moveable island. This piece is meant to go against a wall so we are adding bead board to the back. They adjusted the top pullout so the right hand door is taller to accommodate a mixer lift. We have a reclaimed walnut butcher block counter top we will use for the top. We had it stained in Kona. It is beautiful and quality built. Once my husband finishes the other details, we will post pictures. Sally and Ken are beyond helpful!