Hearts All Around Queen Quilt in Fern Green, Jasmine, and Brick
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. The Hearts All Around is a variation of our local Ocean Waves design here in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. It adds appliquéd hearts in one of the waves and four hearts in the center. This quilt's theme centers around an opulent chintz print of lavish florals in fern green, jasmine, and Indian red.
The piecing and appliqué work are exquisite; the quilting is excellent. We estimate there are almost 74,000 individual hand stitches in this quilt. This is a one-of-a-kind item.
More information about dimensions and additional photograph description below.
- Size: Queen
- Approximate Dimensions: 96" x 107 1/2"
- Stitching: Excellent quality with approximately 7 stitches per inch.
- close-up of center design
- extreme close-up of fabrics used
- another extreme close-up of fabrics used
- photo illustrates excellent quality of seven stitches of quilting per inch
- second photo illustrates another excellent quality of seven stitches of quilting per inch
- brick colored sash meets border of lavish chintz floral print in fern green, jasmine, and Indian red
- back is off white