Heart & Nine Patch Scrapper's Wall Hanging
Anyone who collects Scrapper's quilted items is bound to love this wall hanging. As a matter of fact, Scrapper's quilts are highly prized by many. The Amish have their own name for this: Hit & Miss. Be it a Scrapper's or a Hit & Miss, we have seen a good number of these fabrics at the dry goods stores and know that they are considered top-tier. So you're getting an eclectic best of the best!
We don't know when appliqué hearts were added to create the Heart & Nine Patch variation, but it is probably much later. It is a one-of-a-kind item. Information on dimensions and more below.
- Size: 45 ½" width by 53" length
- Quilting: Excellent quality with an average of 7 stitches per inch
- Piecing: Excellent
Description of additional photos:
- Close-up detail of fabrics employed
- Quilting shows excellent average of 7 stitches per inch
- Back is solid off-white and shows the quilting beautifully