Giant Dahlia Queen Quilt in Moss Green & Venetian Red
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. The gorgeous Waverly-type fabrics employed in this amazed us when we saw them together in this authentic Amish quilt. We estimate there are over 86,500 individual hand stitches in this authentic Amish quilt!
Giant Dahlia Queen Amish Quilt Green & Red
This Amish quilt is a one-of-a-kind item created by our Amish craftsperson Rosa. Order one for your home today! Read more about our authentic Amish quilts for sale with the information section below and view our other queen size Amish quilts for sale here.
- Size: Queen
- Approximate Dimensions: 103" wide by 112" long.
- Fabric content: All top fabrics and backing are 100% cotton. Batting inside is 100% polyester fiberfill.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Excellent to Superior quality with average of 7-8 stitches per inch.
- Back: off-white
description of additional photographs
- Close-up of Giant Dahlia design
- Extreme close-up
- Close-up of three fabrics used and quilted flower on left (sparrow, leaves, and cabbage roses), quilted looped "X" in center (red and cream swirls), and moss green background fabric on right embellished with red iris and alstromeria
- Quilted star on Venetian red solid flanked by moss green swirls fabric on top and moss green floral fabric on botttom
- Same fabrics shown this time with white-on-white floral and mint green center
- Detail of moss green floral with yellow, Venetian red, and blue accents
- Three quilted daffodils in corner of quilt on white-on-white floral print.
- First sample of stitching yields a superlative average of 9 stitches per inch
- Second sample of stitching yields superior average of 8 stitches per inch
- Third sample of stitching yield superior 8 stitches per inch
- Border features straight vertical lines so as not to compete with the dramatic top; photo also shows contrast binding of moss green floral
- Corner border view
- Back is solid off-white and shows quilting beautifully