Width: scallop ranges from 95" to 98"
Length: 110 ½"
Stitching: Excellent to superior quality with an average of 7-8 stitches per inch.
Explanation of additional photos:
- Close-up of quilt design and fabrics used for quilt
- Close-up of appliquéd hearts in corners of each panel
- First view of stitching shows 7-8 excellent to superior stitches per inch
- 2nd view of stitching excellent to superior 7-8 stitches per inch
- Double sash features two harmonious blue and burgundy prints already used in "plate"
- Border is scalloped navy blue with lovely feathered heart quilting and burgundy binding
- Back is off-white (folded back onto itself)