Amish Double Wedding Ring Quilt
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. What a beautiful gift for a bride and groom, an anniversary or for yourself! This wedding ring Amish quilt is pieced beautifully and has exquisite quilting by our Amish craftsperson Rosa. The Double Wedding Ring Amish quilt design first came into use in the 1890's and gained popularity right around the turn of the century. The use of the alternating ring colors is relatively rare.
Double Wedding Ring Queen Quilt in Blue
We estimate there are over 58,000 individual hand stitches in this Amish quilt for sale. Learn more about this Amish quilt for sale in the below information section. Plus, shop our full selection of queen sized Amish quilts for sale here.
- Size: Queen
- Width: scallop ranges from 82" to 88"
- Length: scallop ranges from 102" to 108"
- Stitching: Very good quality with an average of 6-7 stitches per inch.
- Piecing: Excellent.
Explanation of additional photos:
- Close-up of fabrics used for quilt
- Extreme close-up of fabrics used for quilt
- First view of stitching shows 6-7 very good to excellent stitches per inch
- 2nd view of stitching very excellent 7 stitches per inch
- Border is scalloped, taking shape of rings
- Back is off-white.