Double Wedding Ring King Quilt in Cranberry, Cocoa, & Putty
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. A beautiful gift for a bride and groom, or for an anniversary...or for yourself! The Double Wedding Ring first came into use in the 1890's and gained popularity right around the turn of the 20th century. This expertly made quilt is pieced beautifully and has excellent to superior quilting. We estimate there are approximately 85,455 individual hand stitches in this quilt! While this is a one-of-a-kind item, we do proudly feature an identical palette in a Full-Queen size. The use of the cranberry, cocoa, tan, and putty fabrics really emphasizes a more modern color palette on a traditional design.
- Full breadth of scallop: 112" x 109".
- Bottom of scallop: 102" x 104"
Quilting: Excellent to Superior quality with an average of 7-8 stitches per inch
Additional photo descriptions:
- Close-up view of Double Wedding Ring design
- Even closer view illustrates fabrics used
- Close-up of quilting reveals superior average of 8 stitches per inch
- 2nd Close-up of quilting reveals excellent average of 7 stitches per inch
- Border in Scalloped Ring Design with Cranberry Binding
- Back is off-white and highlights quilting