Double Wedding Ring Full / Queen Quilt in Navy and Tan
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. What a beautiful gift for a bride and groom, or for an anniversary...or for yourself! This wedding ring is pieced beautifully and has excellent to superior quilting. The Double Wedding Ring first came into use in the 1890's and gained popularity right around the turn of the century...the last century, that is! We estimate that this expertly made quilt has over 63,765 individual hand stitches in this quilt. It is a one-of-a-kind item. More Information Below.
- Size: Full/Queen
- Width: scallop ranges from 79 ½" to 84"
- Length: scallop ranges from 102" to 106"
- Stitching: Excellent to superior quality with an average of 7-8 stitches per inch.
- Piecing: Excellent.
Explanation of additional photos:
- Close-up of quilt design
- Close-up of fabrics used for quilt
- Close up of marbled beige fabric and quilted design on middle of each patch
- First view of stitching shows 7-8 excellent to superior stitches per inch
- 2nd view of stitching excellent 7 stitches per inch
- 3rd view of stitching excellent 8 stitches per inch (on back)
- Border is scalloped, taking shape of rings
- Back is off-white.