Double Wedding Ring Full-Queen Quilt in Cranberry, Cocoa, & Putty
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. A beautiful gift for a bride and groom, or for an anniversary...or for yourself! The Double Wedding Ring first came into use in the 1890's and gained popularity right around the turn of the 20th century. This expertly made quilt is pieced beautifully and has superior quilting. We estimate there are approximately 70,000 individual hand stitches in this quilt! That is a lot for a full to queen-sized quilt! While this is a one-of-a-kind item, we do proudly feature an identical palette in a King size. The use of the cranberry, cocoa, tan, and putty fabrics really emphasizes a more modern color palette on a traditional design.
- Top of scallop: 78½" x 84"
- Fullness of scallop: 107" x 108½"
Fiber Content: All fabrics, including backing, used 100% cotton. Interior batting 100% polyester fiberfill.
Quilting: Superior quality with an average of 8 stitches per inch
Additional photo descriptions:
- Close-up view of Double Wedding Ring design and fabrics used
- 2nd close-up view shows intersection squares
- Amaryllis-like flower quilting inside each ring
- Close-up of quilting reveals superior average of 8 stitches per inch
- Close-up of quilting reveals superior to superlative average of 8-9 stitches per inch
- Border in Scalloped Ring Design with Cranberry Binding
- Back is off-white and highlights quilting