Double Irish Chain Full Quilt in Raspberry, Maroon, Mint and Paper Bag Colors
THIS QUILT HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD, BUT YOU MAY CONTACT US ABOUT A CUSTOM ORDER. WE'RE ALSO WORKING WITH OUR QUILTER TO HAVE ANOTHER DOUBLE IRISH CHAIN QUILT IN ANOTHER PALETTE MADE.
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. These two contrasting raspberry prints are luscious and beautiful. The Double Irish Chain is formed by the central print, which features maturing raspberries with maroon, white, and gold accents and mint leaves against a maroon background. These colors on the Amish quilt stand out when flanked on both sides with the double chain of the very same print.
Double Irish Chain Full Amish Quilt
A handmade Amish quilt that is a true knock-out handmade by our Amish craftsperson Rosa! We estimate there are over 71,000 individual hand stitches in this one-of-a-kind Amish quilt. The border is a tan known to the Amish as "paper bag." Lovely! Learn more about this handmade Amish quilt with the information below or shop our full selection of full and double sized Amish quilts here.
- Width: 94"
- Length: 102"
Stitching: Excellent to superior average of 7-8 stitches per inch.
Fiber content: all fabrics are 100% cotton with polyester fiberfill batting inside.
Description of photos:
- Featured photo of entire bed
- Close-up of Irish Chain design
- Extreme close-up view of fabric detail
- Quilting is excellent quality: an average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- 2nd view of quilting yields 8 inches per inch
- Border quilting echoes berries and vine print and is same paper bag-colored fabric that comprises background of design
- Back is solid off-white color with dark raspberry print binding