Diamond Star Queen Quilt in Icy Blue
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. We've had problems tracing the origin of this variation of the Lone Star design. What frustrates our research attempts is one of the things that make this quilt most desirable to you: it's a pretty darned rare design! But isn't it gorgeous? We estimate that there are over 85,700 individual hand stitches in this quilt! It is a one-of-a-kind item.
We have important information on dimensions, additional photo descriptions, and more at the bottom of this page.
- 103" wide x 111" long
Stitching: Excellent to superior quality with an average of 7-8 stitches per inch
Additional photograph descriptions:
- Close-up view illustrates diamonds used in center diamond star medallion
- Extreme close-up shows dark fabrics used even clearer
- A second extreme close-up shows the light fabrics used clearer. Notice the blue flecks and sparkles in the fabric; this gives the quilt its "Icy Blue" description
- Any extra space is quilted using an inverted "V" design that just builds on itself; this is a well planned quilt!
- Three detailed photographs of stitches made illustrate 7-8 stitches per inch of quilting. This is really terrific.
- Beautiful combination of dark mottled navy sash and gorgeous blue wide border
- More border detail
- Back is off-white solid