- Size: Queen
- Approximate Dimensions: 98 ½" wide by 108" long
- Piecing: Excellent
- Quilting: Good quality with an average of 6 stitches per inch.
Additional photo descriptions:
- Close up view of Crocus Star
- Close-up of stitching reveals a good average of 6 stitches per inch
- 2nd close-up of stitching shows average of 6 stitches per inch
- Border has sash of rose solid, along with beautiful quilting of an floral design on the wide purple border. White chalk marks are indicative of tracing from a stencil to trace where the quilter should do her needlework. Many people prize these marks as part of a quilter’s signature. If you don’t care for them, you can easily rid your quilt of them. These will disappear after you dry clean or wash it.
- Back is solid off-white fabric
The geometry added to the eight-point star really excited us, and the fabrics just jumped out at us: beautiful pink, blue, and purple florals, contrasting so nicely with a solid rose and a French vanilla and phlox print. These colors really pop. A truly striking piece of art!