Crocus Star Queen Quilt in Hydrangea & Lilac prints
THIS QUILT HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD, BUT YOU MAY CONTACT US ABOUT A CUSTOM ORDER. WE'RE ALSO WORKING WITH OUR QUILTER TO HAVE ANOTHER crocus STAR QUILT IN ANOTHER PALETTE MADE.
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. This is such a beautiful quilt! The Broken Star is typified by a central star, outlined with blocks, usually of a lighter color, followed by diamond shapes of the star in the original color scheme. The rich use of shades of blue is absolutely beautiful. Excellent piecing; excellent quilting. This is a one-of-a-kind item with over 77,000 separate individual stitches. More information below.
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. The Crocus Star is is a very rare design. The design starts with a traditional 8 point star and adds geometric shapes like squares and rectangles to it. Marvelous! Excellent piecing; very good quilting. We estimate there are over 64,000 individual hand stitches in this quilt. It is a one-of-a-kind item. A future family heirloom.
Much more information on dimensions, fiber content, and descriptions of additional photos are below.
- Size: Queen
- Approximate Dimensions: 98" wide by 110" long
- Fiber content: Fabrics, 100% cotton. Batting, 100% polyester fiberfill.
- Piecing: Excellent
- Quilting: Very Good quality with an average of 6-7 stitches per inch.
Additional photo descriptions:
- Close up view of Crocus Star design and fabrics
- More detailed view of fabrics
- Even closer detail of hydrangea center square
- Close-up of stitching reveals a very good average of 6 stitches per inch
- 2nd close-up of stitching shows very good average of 6 stitches per inch
- Border has sash of ivy fabric, along with beautiful quilting of an ivy design on the dark green border.
- Back is solid off-white fabric