Our Authentically Amish Handmade King Crocus Star King Quilt is a Rare Design
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans.
The Crocus Star is is a very rare design. The design starts with a traditional 8 point star and adds geometric shapes like squares and rectangles to it. Marvelous! Excellent piecing; Very good quilting. We estimate there are over 76,200 individual hand stitches in this quilt. It is a one-of-a-kind item. A future family heirloom.
Much more information on dimensions, fiber content, and descriptions of additional photos are below.
- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 112 ½" wide by 113" long
- Fiber content: Fabrics, 100% cotton. Batting, 100% polyester fiberfill.
- Piecing: Excellent
- Quilting: Very good quality with an average of 7 stitches per inch.
Additional photo descriptions:
- Close up view of Crocus Star design and fabrics
- Close-up of stitching reveals a very good average of 6 stitches per inch
- 2nd close-up of stitching a very good average of 6 stitches per inch
- Close up of border reveals wide border of solid hunter green fabric with an ivy binding and multi-floral sash of purple morning glories, violets and dogwood
- Back is solid off-white fabric that contrasts with white mattress top underneath