Country Rose Wall Hanging in Gold, Tan, and Black
We're not as certain of the Country Rose design's pedigree as we are of its cousin, Country Love. If it wasn't designed by the same artisans, it was inspired them! This particular version is done in such harmonious gold, black, brown and beige prints. While we cannot authenticate the origins of the piecing, the quilting is exquisite and is 100% hand quilted by our Amish craftswoman Ella.
Important information on dimensions, descriptions of other photos, and more at the bottom of this page.
Approximate Size: 32" wide by 31 ¾" long
Wall Hanging is shown hanging with a 36" Quilt Keeper wooden vice painted in Tan for $45.88. While we don't have a specific product line available online yet, please call us to inquire about or to order
Quilting: Superior to superlative quality with an average of 8-9 stitches per inch. Very few quilts are made with this attention to detail, let alone wall hangings. This is a true prize!
Other photographs include:
- Close up of Country Rose design; look how the fabric was chosen for the smaller two roses
- Second close-up of largest rose
- Two different views illustrate excellent quilting of approximately 7 stitches per inch. Please note: this quilting is NOT machine-made. All of our quilts are hand-stitched, including this one. The quilting is just that good!
- Border is a diagonal triangle pattern and binding is solid black.
- Back of wall hanging is nondescript white flower print on beige.