Amish China Cabinet
This handsome china cabinet can be used in the kitchen or the dining room to display china, store silverware, store linens, or just about anything else. When entertaining guests, use it as a sideboard or buffet for side dishes that don't fit on your table. The uses of this handcrafted Amish china cabinet are nearly endless.
We have important information on stain shades, freight shipping, dimensions, and more at the bottom of this page.
Featured photo: painted in Primitive Farmhouse Cherry
Delivery is via curbside freight. Click here for important information on this shipping method.
Upgrade to Maple hardwood available above; please click here to see comparison of stains on Maple and Pine.
- 74" High
- 50" Wide
- 19" Deep
- Upper shelves are approximately 10" deep
- Solid construction: ¾" kiln-dried Northern White Pine
- Maple hardwood available for upgrade; please click here to view swatches.
- Tongue and groove fitted back
- Shelves are grooved to display plates
- 3 functional, roomy drawers with full extension drawer slides available by upgrade during ordering process
- Incredibly spacious cabinet in base with two sets of two cabinet doors each
- Comes pre-assembled in two pieces from woodshop
- Requires placement of top on base and securing with three bracket screws, included with shipment
I ordered this hutch in Mahogany stain. The owners were constantly in touch keeping me up on the progress. They are extremely warm and friendly! The hutch was delivered sooner than expected. I am thrilled with it!!! It is well made, no nics or scrantches, everything aligned perfectly. It is so beautiful I cannot stop admiring it. Just right in my country/primitive kitchen!! Thank you, I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!