Center Diamond Queen Quilt in Updated Amish Colors
The Center Diamond is one of the oldest and most beloved of all Amish quilt designs. It is even the inspiration for the Almost Amish logo!
This Center Diamond handmade Amish quilt is done in the traditional Amish colors of black and purple. What is not Amish is the addition of fuschia for the center diamond. This Amish quilt has yards and yards of quilting; notice the outstanding work of diamonds on the background. Excellent piecing and superior quilting.
Center Diamond Queen Amish Quilt Fuschia
We estimate that there are over 91,000 individual hand stitches in this one-of-a-kind quilt created by our Amish craftsperson Rosa! This handmade Amish quilt is of such quality, it's bound to be your future family heirloom! Learn more about these handmade Amish quilts with the information below and shop our full selection of queen sized Amish quilts for sale.
- Size: Queen Size
- Approximate Dimensions: 103" wide by 104" long
- Piecing: Excellent
- Stitching: Superior to Superlative quality with an average of 8-9 stitches per inch
- Additional photos descriptions:
- Close-up view of Center Diamond
- Detail of stitching in Center Diamond
- Quilted lovebird in between star points
- Quilted flower in between star points
- Close-up of black stitching reveals an superior to superlative average of 8-9 stitches per inch
- 2nd close-up of stitching shows average of 8-9 stitches per inch
- Border has sash of Amish purple. The black border features a traditional feathered garland. White chalk marks are indicative of tracing from a stencil to trace where the quilter should do her needlework. Many people prize these marks as part of a quilter’s signature. If you don’t care for them, you can easily rid your quilt of them. These will disappear after you dry clean or wash it. We always recommend dry-cleaning.
- Back is solid black fabric and shows exquisite quilting