Center Diamond Queen Quilt in Navy, Red, & Purple
The Center Diamond is one of the oldest and most beloved of all Amish quilt designs. It is even the inspiration behind our Almost Amish logo!
This Center Diamond Amish quilt is done in traditional Amish colors of barn red, purple, and navy blue with the modern twist of a beige background. Excellent piecing and superior quilting created by our Amish craftsperson Rosa. We estimate that there are over 87,000 individual hand stitches in this Amish quilt!
Center Diamond Queen Amish Quilt
This Amish quilt for sale is of such quality; it's bound to be your future family heirloom!
Learn more information about our Center Diamond Quilt with the information below and view our full selection of queen size Amish quilts for sale here.
- Size: Queen Size
- Approximate Dimensions: 101 ½" wide by 105" long
- Piecing: Excellent
- Stitching: Superior to Superlative quality with an average of 8-9 stitches per inch
- Additional photos descriptions:
- Close-up view of Center Diamond
- Detail of stitching in Center Diamond
- Quilted lovebird in between star points
- Quilted flower in between star points
- Close-up of navy blue stitching reveals an superior to superlative average of 8-9 stitches per inch
- 2nd close-up of stitching shows average of 8-9 stitches per inch
- Border has sash of Amish purple. The navy blue border features a traditional feathered garland. White chalk marks are indicative of tracing from a stencil to trace where the quilter should do her needlework. Many people prize these marks as part of a quilter’s signature. If you don’t care for them, you can easily rid your quilt of them. These will disappear after you dry clean or wash it. We always recommend dry-cleaning.
- Back is solid navy fabric and shows exquisite quilting
This beige is a shade the Amish call paper bag. Besides the paper bag color, the quilt is reminiscent of the clothing colors they wear.