Broken Star Queen Quilt in Dogwood Print, Greens, and Tans
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. What a beautiful quilt! The Broken Star is typified by a central star, outlined with blocks, usually of a lighter color, followed by diamond shapes of the star in the original color scheme. The beautiful dogwood print is the star, and the other colors are inspired by the hues in the print. Excellent piecing; excellent quilting. This is a one-of-a-kind item with over 79,500 separate individual stitches.
More information, including dimensions and detailed descriptions of photos, is towards the bottom of the page.
Approximate Dimensions: 97 ¾" wide x 108 ½" long
Quilting: Excellent quality with an average of 7 ½ stitches per inch
Additional photograph descriptions:
- view of center star in dogwood print, green, and tans- notice the quilted Pennsylvania Dutch design of star inside circle on the outside of the center star
- first close-up view of fabrics used
- second close-up view of fabrics used- notice background is cream with innocuous beige circles
- 1st of two views of quilting shows 7 stitches per inch
- 2nd of two views of quilting shows 8 stitches per inch
- Rosa alters the fabrics used to make the stars on the pillow top
- close-up of the center star on pillow top
- sash boasts the two tan fabrics quilted with a flat ribbon design, followed by a stripe of the cream with beige circle print, and then a solid hunter green border with beautiful ivy design
- border photo shows a close-up view of quilted ivy design
- back is off-white