Broken Star Queen Quilt in Blue Tones
THIS QUILT HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD, BUT YOU MAY CONTACT US ABOUT A CUSTOM ORDER. WE'RE ALSO WORKING WITH OUR QUILTER TO HAVE ANOTHER BROKEN STAR QUILT IN ANOTHER PALETTE MADE.
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. This is such a beautiful quilt! The Broken Star is typified by a central star, outlined with blocks, usually of a lighter color, followed by diamond shapes of the star in the original color scheme. The rich use of blue tones is absolutely beautiful. Good piecing; excellent quilting. This is a one-of-a-kind item with over 79,090 separate individual stitches.
More information, including dimensions and detailed descriptions of photos, is towards the bottom of the page.
Approximate Dimensions: 99 ¼" wide x 106 ¼" long
Quilting: Excellent quality with an average of 7 ½ stitches per inch
Additional photograph descriptions:
- view of center star in blue and white- notice the quilted Pennsylvania Dutch design of star inside circle on the outside of the center star
- first close-up view of fabrics used
- second close-up view of fabrics used- notice background is off-white with floral print
- 1st of two views of quilting shows 7 stitches per inch
- 2nd of two views of quilting shows 8 stitches per inch
- sash boasts 3 of the fabrics used in varying blues, followed by a solid navy border with gorgeous floral quilting
- border photo shows more of the floral quilted design and a contrast binding fabric to set off the design
- back is off-white