- Size: Queen
- Approximate Dimensions: 98" wide by 112" long
- Fiber Content: Fabrics used in quilt top and backing are 100% cotton. Batting 100% polyester fiberfill.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Excellent to Superior quality with an average of 7-8 stitches per inch.
- Additional photograph information:
- Close-up view of center of Boston Commons quilt
- Close-up view of fabrics used and piecing
- Close-up of stitching reveals Excellent to Superior average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- 2nd close-up of stitching reveals Excellent to Superior average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- Black border features vertical lined quilting with silver pindot binding
- Photo of quilt back is black and has shows off quilting
Boston Commons Quilt in Shades of Gray - Queen
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. This quilt features absolutely top notch craftsmanship. The hues range from black to white to gray to silver in this classic black and white quilt. The piecing and the color gradient are exquisitely beautiful. This is a one-of-a-kind item with over 82,000 individual separate stitches. Truly a collector's quilt. More information below.