Boston Common King Quilt
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. This quilt demonstrates absolutely expert craftsmanship. The colors and are truly some of the loveliest I've ever found in my years working with fabrics. The particular shade of purple is described as "pansy" in Wikipedia, and the blue seems to defy description. The cream is equally beautiful in its simplicity. This is a one-of-a-kind item with over 88,500 individual separate stitches. Truly a collector's quilt. More information on dimensions and description of photos below.
- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 104 ½" wide by 113" long
- Fiber Content: Fabrics used in quilt top and backing are 100% cotton. Batting 100% polyester fiberfill.
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Excellent to Superior quality with an average of 7-8 stitches per inch.
- Additional photograph information:
- Close-up view of center of Boston Commons quilt
- Close-up view of fabrics used and piecing
- Close-up of quilting reveals Excellent to Superior average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- 2nd close-up of stitching reveals Excellent to Superior average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- Border features vertical lined quilting with pansy purple binding
- Photo of quilt back is off-white and has shows off quilting