- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 112" wide by 114 ½" long
- Piecing: Excellent.
- Stitching: Excellent to Superior quality with an average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- Additional photographs description:
- Close-up view of Bears Paw
- First view of quilting is difficult to view but is nonetheless shown here because it illustrates superior quality of 8 stitches per inch
- Second view of quilting, if ruler were adjusted to align properly, shows excellent quality of 7 stitches per inch
- Third view of quilting shows superior quality of 8 stitches per inch
- Fourth view of quilting shows excellent quality of 7 stitches per inch
- Bottom of quilt boasts the bottom of the lattice work, which features white stars against a mottled grey sky, interspersed with lavender squares where the lattice intersects with itself. Next, below is the sash, which is a lovely medium gray band with background charcoal billowy circles but more prominent light purple billowy circles in the foreground. Dynamite! Finally, the wide border is a solid purple with straight horizontal quilting, bound with the same starry fabric that makes the lattice. This is truly a gorgeous item.
- Back is off-white solid fabric
Bears Paw King Quilt in Shades of Purple and Grey
THIS QUILT HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD, BUT YOU MAY CONTACT US ABOUT A CUSTOM ORDER IN DIFFERENT FABRICS. WE'RE ALSO WORKING WITH OUR QUILTER TO TWO MORE BEARS PAW QUILTS, ONE IN QUEEN, ANOTHER IN KING IN OTHER PALETTES MADE.
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from an Amish artisan. What a gorgeous quilt! The Bear Paw design is pretty rare in Pennsylvania; you might see it from time to time, but there aren't loads of them. These purples are so harmonious together and go beautifully with the gray fabrics as well. Even the sash shows swirls of slight purple amid the gray background. Excellent piecing; Excellent to superior quilting. This quilt is a one-of-a-kind item with over 96,000 individual hand stitches. Dimensions and much more information below.