BARGELLO KING AMISH QUILT IN FALL COLORS
Celebrate the colors and bounty of fall with this king size Amish quilt! It is so beautifully made with precise piecing and artisanal quilting. The color pallet is cheerful with bright yellows, oranges, and more muted browns and greens. Bargello is an intricately pieced design that either originates from Italy or Hungary from the 1600's. This king size Amish quilt is a one-of-a-kind item with over 98,500 individual hand stitches. Make it yours today and enjoy free shipping on your order! Plus, be sure to check out our full selection of king size Amish quilts here. Dimensions and all kind of detailed information is available by scrolling down further on the page.
- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 111" wide x 111" long
- Piecing: Excellent
- Quilting: Superior quality with 8 stitches per inch
- Fiber Content: Quilt top and back: 100% Cotton. Batting: 100% Polyester fiberfill.
- Additional photographs description:
- Close up of one Bargello curve shows all the wonderful fall fabrics used in design: two different prints of leaves, pumpkins, pinecones, and a nondescript burgundy vine print. These are interspersed with rich solid fabrics in hunter green, chocolate brown, burgundy, pumpkin orange, and lemon yellow. They're the gorgeous colors of fall, but they're beautiful year-round!
- First view of quilting illustrates 7-8 stitches per inch
- Second sample of quilting illustrates multiple inches of 8 stitches per inch
- Border starts with expanding curve, including brown and white leaves, yellow, burgundy vine print, burgundy, pinecones, brown, red, green, and orange leaves, green, and pumpkin prints.
- These curves then resolve to a wide border of the burgundy vine print, which is quilted with simple vertical lines, except for...
- the corners, which are done in a sunrise pattern, at varying angles to the corner.
- The back is off-white