Autumn's Bounty Quillow
A "quillow" is a hand-knotted quilt that is stuffed into a quilted panel, thereby making a pillow. This autumn design is terrific, any time of the year! Since the design is woven into the fabric, it is not pieced. Therefore, our friend Malinda has quilted the whole pillowtop cover with a diamond pattern. The quilt inside is hand-knotted. It is meant to be pulled out and used as a blanket when you're reading or watching television. More information below.
- Additional photos include front and back views ofhand-knotted quilt
- Size of pillowtop: 15 1/2" x 17"
- Size of unfolded quilt: 66" x 43"
- To re-fold your quillow back to its original condition:
- Fold lengthwise in approximate thirds to meet pillow seams, folding the bottom portion that is at the opposite end of the pillow a little narrower
- Fold the quilt in half lengthwise towards the pillow, approximately 1" from the pillow top
- Fold once again in quarters this time, and quilt will meet the pillow's bottom edge
- Reaching into pillowtop's corners, carefully but firmly invert pillow top back through.