Additional photos: illustrate a view of the hand-knotted quilt in a midnight navy blue and the hand-knots detail. Approximate Dimensions:
- pillowtop: 15 1/2 " x 17"
- unfolded quilt: 66" x 43"
- To re-fold your quillow back to its original condition:
- Fold lengthwise in approximate thirds to meet pillow seams, folding the bottom portion that is at the opposite end of the pillow a little narrower.
- Fold the quilt in half lengthwise towards the pillow, approximately 1" from the pillow top.
- Fold once again in quarters this time, and quilt will meet the pillow's bottom edge.
- Reaching into pillowtop's corners, carefully but firmly invert pillow top back through.