Amish Colors Log Cabin Quillow
A "quillow" is a hand-knotted quilt that is stuffed into a quilted panel, thereby making a pillow. The Amish may call themselves the plain people. But these beautiful rich traditionally Amish colors combine to make a quillow that's anything but plain! The quilt inside is hand-knotted. It is not intended to be decorative; rather, it is meant to be pulled out and used as a blanket when you're reading or watching TV.
Additional photos: illustrate a view of the hand-knotted quilt in a midnight navy blue and the hand-knots detail. Approximate Dimensions:
- pillowtop: 15 1/2 " x 17"
- unfolded quilt: 66" x 43"
- To re-fold your quillow back to its original condition:
- Fold lengthwise in approximate thirds to meet pillow seams, folding the bottom portion that is at the opposite end of the pillow a little narrower.
- Fold the quilt in half lengthwise towards the pillow, approximately 1" from the pillow top.
- Fold once again in quarters this time, and quilt will meet the pillow's bottom edge.
- Reaching into pillowtop's corners, carefully but firmly invert pillow top back through.