The Amish don’t have microwaves, but they understand just how many English (non-Amish) homes do. This beauty has such terrific functionality and so much storage, you’ll wonder how you ever did without it!
Explore more of our Amish kitchen furniture!
We have important information on stain shades, freight shipping, dimensions, and more at the bottom of this page.
Featured photo: stained in Special Walnut. Alternate photo: Golden Oak. Hand painted design may be available upon special request.
Delivery is via curbside freight. Click here for important information on this shipping method.
Upgrade to Maple hardwood available above; please click here to see comparison of stains on Maple and Pine.
- 74" High
- 36" Wide
- 18" Deep
Microwave Cubby Dimensions:
- 15" High
- 22 ½" Wide
- 16 ½" Deep
- Solid construction: ¾" kiln-dried Northern White Pine
- Maple hardwood available for upgrade; please click here to view swatches.
- Tongue and groove fitted back.
- Top features all the storage convenience of:
- Cabinet with 2 glass doors
- Two additional raised panel doors
- Two small drawers
- Base features following storage and functionality:
- Roomy storage cabinet with raised doors 2 functional drawers
- Terrific slide-out board for additional work space
- Comes pre-assembled in two pieces from woodshop. Requires placement of top on base and securing with two bracket screws, included with shipment.