Please note: Our furniture craftsman is currently in the process of moving his operation and will not accept orders until mid-July. At that time, we will resume online ordering. In the meantime, please call us at 1-866-471-4614 with any questions and to order where timelines are not an issue.
Similar to our standard Amish china cabinet, this is a stunning handcrafted piece perfect for storing just about anything. The glass doors add a beautiful touch to the cabinet, allowing china, figurines, or anything else to be stored safely behind the glass. This will keep your prized possessions safer, cleaner, and more secure, while not limiting their visibility in your home. Don't forget this cabinet has a ton of drawer space as well for storing about everything else.
We have important information on stain shades, freight shipping, dimensions, and more at the bottom of this page.
Featured photo: painted in Primitive Sandstone
Delivery is via curbside freight. Click here for important information on this shipping method.
Upgrade to Maple hardwood available above; please click here to see comparison of stains on Maple and Pine.
- 74" High
- 50" Wide
- 19" Deep
- Solid construction: ¾" kiln-dried Northern White Pine
- Maple hardwood available for upgrade; please click here to view swatches.
- Tongue and groove fitted back
- 3 glass doors on top to house china
- Shelves on top are grooved to display plates
- 3 functional, roomy drawers with upgrades for full drawer extension slides available
- Incredibly spacious cabinet in base with two sets of two cabinet doors each.
- Comes pre-assembled in two pieces from woodshop. Requires placement of top on base and securing with three bracket screws, included with shipment