Many of popular Amish quilt designs feature a story and symbolism all on their own. Read more about some of the most popular Amish quilt designs we carry at our online store!Read More »
An Almost Amish Quilt Exclusive with 100% labor from Amish artisans. This Amish quilt will fit perfectly in a country or post-modern decor! A future family heirloom that will be loved for years to come.
Bow Tie King Amish Quilt
This Amish quilt is a one-of-a-kind quilt with over 90,000 individual separate stitches made by our Amish craftsperson Rosa. Learn more about our Amish quilt for sale with the information below or shop our full selection of king size Amish quilts for sale.
- Size: King
- Approximate Dimensions: 114" wide by 114" long
- Piecing: Excellent
- Stitching: Excellent quality with an average of 7 stitches per inch
- Additional photo descriptions:
- Close up view of Bow Tie looks like a formal representation of White Tie
- Closer view of border sash reveals detail of fabrics; a pebbled-effect of black and gray, as well as a gorgeous black and white toile.
- Close-up of stitching reveals an excellent to superior average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- 2nd close-up of stitching shows average of 7-8 stitches per inch
- Border has solid black with simple lines quilted on the bias. This is evocative of the traditionally simple yet stylish Amish esthetic. White chalk marks are indicative of tracing from a stencil to trace where the quilter should do her needlework. Many people prize these marks as part of a quilter’s signature. If you don’t care for them, you can easily rid your quilt of them. These will disappear after you dry clean or wash it. The binding is more of the toile.